One Human Family, Food for All
- Caritas Central Asia Sub-Regional First Meeting in Ulaanbaatar
- Caritas Mongolia hosts Caritas Central Asia Sub-Regional Workshop
- Wildland fire spread over eastern regions
- Once more, Mongolia hit by a snowstorm
- Wildfire in Dornod province
- Breaking NEWS from Bangkok
- The Emergency Leadership Training
- Partnership between Caritas Mongolia and Caritas Japan
- Caritas Mongolia is happy to welcome its first visitors of 2015
Энэ хуудсыг удаа үзсэн.
Caritas Central Asia Sub-Regional First Meeting in Ulaanbaatar
Based on the decisions made by Caritas Asia Regional Conference in March 2015 and common agreement between Executive Directors of Sub-Regions during the Caritas Internationalis General Assembly in Rome in May 2015, the First Central Asia Sub-Regional Workshop was held between 11 and 14 August in Ulaanbaatar. The workshop was organized by Caritas Mongolia under facilitation of both Caritas Asia and Caritas Internationalis.
In presence of H.E Wenceslao Padilla and Executive Directors the workshop aimed to provide an opportunity for the participating organizations to share knowledge and experiences in the view of strengthening capacities while extending possibilities of partnership within the Sub-Region.
Thanks to the efforts made by experienced facilitators Mr. Aloysius John, CI and Mr. Eleazar Gomez, CA and active contributions of all representatives, the workshop was evaluated with fulfilled expectations and action points at both national and sub-regional level to be undertaken down the line.