One Human Family, Food for All
- Caritas Central Asia Sub-Regional First Meeting in Ulaanbaatar
- Caritas Mongolia hosts Caritas Central Asia Sub-Regional Workshop
- Wildland fire spread over eastern regions
- Once more, Mongolia hit by a snowstorm
- Wildfire in Dornod province
- Breaking NEWS from Bangkok
- The Emergency Leadership Training
- Partnership between Caritas Mongolia and Caritas Japan
- Caritas Mongolia is happy to welcome its first visitors of 2015
Энэ хуудсыг удаа үзсэн.
In association with the poor and vulnerable, Caritas Mongolia wishes to build a just society wherein they are relieved from the clutches of poverty and injustice, in order to have better sustainable living conditions and be able to live in dignity. Caritas Mongolia believes that the vulnerable and poor are not objects of pity, but agents of change, leading the straggle to eradicate dehumanizing poverty, unacceptable living and working conditions, and unjust social, political, economic and cultural structures.